Using Performance Management to Develop and Measure Successful Futures and the New Professional Standards Online Course – Gareth Coombes
This Online course costs £200 plus VAT. This entitles the purchasing school unlimited access until 1st January 2021.
- directly link the SDP to performance management with a focus on objectives that reflect Successful Futures and Attitudes to Learning
- detail how the new Professional Standards for teachers inform and support Performance management (PM)
- set out a clear process to set, develop and review effective objectives within a clear effective process
- derive greatest benefits from the process for teachers and the school
- ensure the pay links to performance management are fair and appropriate.