POSTPONED – Understanding the new AoLE for Humanities – SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
This course has been POSTPONED until 29th September 2020
If you were due to attend you will automatically be re-booked onto the Autumn Term course
Are you ready to implement the new Humanities AoLE?
What changes will you need to make?
This course will provide practical strategies for auditing your current provision and ensuring effective implementation of the new curriculum.
- Getting ready for the new AoLE for Humanities
- Identifying the important changes - what is the same and what is different about the new and old curriculum?
- Unpicking and understanding the language of the new curriculum
- Identifying the key knowledge and skills and making links to the the four purposes
- Identifying effective approaches in History/Geography teaching
- Developing an action plan for implementing change back in school
What people say about this course...
"Thank you for all the information, guidance and support material." Course attendee 11/06/19 "Course provided a clearer understanding of the new curriculum and what needs to be done in the near future." Course attendee 11/06/19 "It was very informative with lots of helpful and useful resources. Gave a good indication of what will be expected in 2020." Course attendee 11/06/19