LIVE ONLINE: No Longer ALN… No IEP… So What Next Then?! (Afternoon 1pm-3.30pm)
The Additional Learning Needs transformation programme came into practice on 1st September 2021. The idea was to create a unified approach for young people from the age of 0-25.
An important part of this system is providing reasonable adjustments in daily classroom practice, this may be enough to meet the needs of most learners but how do we know?
Many questions still exist around how to track those pupils who previously were classed as SA/SA+ and were monitored through IEPs and other formalised methods.
We will explore how to adapt our approach with those pupils who are in the ‘grey area’ and look at how to ensure we know if their needs are continuing to be met appropriately.
- Who are the pupils we are looking to track and why?
- Case studies and different scenarios.
- Sharing of tracking ideas from other schools/whole school approaches
- Pros and cons of programmes and various strategies.
- Working with Parents/Professionals.
- Opportunities to shape future support sessions.
Course Presenter: Angela Coates
For ALN coaching and independent advice, contact Angela Coates directly: 07557 350007
Find out more: https://www.facebook.com/thenurturepro/
Course Location: LIVE ONLINE MEETING
What Happens Next?
- Please provide Collective Learning with the email address of the person who will be attending the training.
- Your presenter will email a meeting invitation link to the person who is attending so that they can join her live on the day.
- The meeting room will only be available to those who have been sent the link and will be admitted to the room on the day.
- All resource materials will be sent electronically to the attendee after the event.