The Digital Learning Den
The Digital Learning Den is an online platform that has been created to support and give confidence to primary school teachers from across Wales in using appropriate digital applications in their classroom.
- Supports each year group from nursery to year 6
- Focused primarily on how to use Hwb based applications including Just2easy, Microsoft, Google and Adobe along with specific Apple
- Purple Mash applications referred to for those schools who subscribe to this 2Simple platform.
- Full DCF coverage.
- Coding aspects from the new Science & Technology AoLE covered. From Bee-Bots and on screen turtle in PS1 and 2 through to Scratch, LOGO and BBC micro:bit at PS3.
- Over 170+ help videos!
- Downloadable resources.
- Specific training modules on the various applications mentioned.
- Regularly updated with new resources, links and videos.
- Costs £275 per year.