Science & Technology AoLE in PS3 (Y4, Y5, Y6) SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
This course is fully booked
This course will review the new AoLE for Science & Technology at Y4, Y5, Y6, explain key changes and terminology; suggest effective and challenging activities, resources and learning strategies to support their successful implementation.
- to identify, discuss and assess the new AoLE for Science & Technology at Y4, Y5, Y6
- to identify, demonstrate and discuss effective approaches to planning, teaching and learning in Science & Technology
- to show clearly how effective planning, teaching and learning in Science & Technology will naturally generate rich and varied opportunities for practising a range of essential cross-curricular skills and for implementing statutory frameworks including the LNF, DCF
What people say about this course..."Really excellent course, Thank you. Interesting, fun and reassuring. The stepping stones booklet is really valuable too." Course delegate Summer 2021 "Very informative and influential. Lots of great resources that are made easier for us to understand along with lovely lesson ideas - refreshing!" Course delegate Summer 2021
Course Presenters: Karen Mills, Nerys Tudor Jones, Gareth Morgan
Nerys Tudor Jones
Course Location: South Wales - Cardiff
Future Inn's Conference Covid Policy
- Meetings will be arranged based on 1m social distancing.
- Anti-bac stations will continue to be in place.
- Social distancing encouraged in all public areas.
- Enhanced cleaning of public areas & high-level touch areas, this includes conference area.
- Staff members continuing to wear masks and guests asked to wear masks in all public areas.
- One way system when entering and exiting hotel.
- Conference guests asked to complete self-disclosure form on arrival.
- Individual water bottles will be provided.
- Tea/coffee served in training rooms.
- Lunches (in individual bags) served in training room with a choice of standard, vegetarian, vegan or specific dietary requirement – if possible, please advise of gluten free or other dietary requirements in advance.