Science & Technology AoLE in PS1/PS2 (Nursery to Y3)
This course will review the new AoLE for Science & Technology at PS1 & PS2, explain key changes and terminology; suggest effective and challenging activities, resources and learning strategies to support their successful implementation.
- to identify, discuss and assess the new AoLE for Science & Technology at PS1 & PS2
- to identify, demonstrate and discuss effective approaches to planning, teaching and learning in Science & Technology
- to show clearly how effective planning, teaching and learning in Science & Technology will naturally generate rich and varied opportunities for practising a range of essential cross-curricular skills and for implementing statutory frameworks including the LNF, DCF
Course Presenters: Gareth Morgan, Karen Mills, Nerys Tudor Jones
Nerys Tudor Jones
Course Location: South Wales - Cardiff
Future Inn's Conference Covid Policy
- Meetings will be arranged based on 1m social distancing.
- Anti-bac stations will continue to be in place.
- Social distancing encouraged in all public areas.
- Enhanced cleaning of public areas & high-level touch areas, this includes conference area.
- Staff members continuing to wear masks and guests asked to wear masks in all public areas.
- One way system when entering and exiting hotel.
- Conference guests asked to complete self-disclosure form on arrival.
- Individual water bottles will be provided.
- Tea/coffee served in training rooms.
- Lunches (in individual bags) served in training room with a choice of standard, vegetarian, vegan or specific dietary requirement – if possible, please advise of gluten free or other dietary requirements in advance.