Pupil Voice in The New Curriculum – Filmed Course
‘In non-maintained settings and primary school, where teachers place an emphasis on engaging pupils in planning their learning, this often results in more learning experiences and better progress for pupils’ ESTYN Annual Report 2022
This course will clarify what Pupil Voice is and how to ensure that it is effective in schools under the New Curriculum in Wales.
Cath’s live presentation of this course has been filmed to bring the course content alive, once purchased is available for schools to watch over and over again from our training platform.
- Many real-life examples of successful pupil voice systems routines and ideas for schools to implement
- Extensive hints and tips on how to include pupil voice in all aspects of school life including long, mid and short-term planning, environments, everyday school life, provision, experiences, classroom organisation and adult behaviour
- How to ensure that you are maintaining a curriculum that is both adult and child led but is still age and stage appropriate and at the right level for the learners and therefore improving standards
- Ideas on how to make pupil voice visible in your classrooms/school
- ESTYN links quotes and findings on pupil voice
- What not to do - mistakes that schools could make