NEW: Understanding the new AOLE for Health & Wellbeing SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
Are you ready to implement the new Health & Wellbeing AoLE?
What changes will you need to make?
This course will provide practical strategies for auditing your current provision and ensuring effective implementation of the new curriculum.
- getting ready for the new AoLE for Health & Wellbeing
- identifying the important changes - what is the same and what is different about the new and old curriculum?
- unpicking and understanding the language of the new curriculum
- identifying the key knowledge and skills and making links to the the four purposes
- identifying effective approaches in Health & Wellbeing teaching
- developing an action plan for implementing change back in school