School Improvement: Meeting the needs of all learners through Nurture and Wellbeing for Senior Leaders
This course aims to provide Senior Leaders and those with a desire to drive school improvement in Wellbeing with the guidance and tools to do so.
The training consists of PowerPoint, several videos, quiz, audit tool and checklists to download.
- What do the six principles of Nurture look like in practice?
- What does a Nurture group/class environment look like?
- How can improvement be facilitated?
- How can assessments inform performance management?
- How can data be used for target setting?