NEW: Understanding the new AoLE for Mathematics and Numeracy SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
Are you ready to implement the new Maths and Numeracy AoLE?
What changes will you need to make?
This course will provide practical strategies for auditing your current provision and ensuring effective implementation of the new curriculum.
- getting ready for the new AoLE for maths and numeracy
- identifying the important changes - what is the same and what is different about the new and old curriculum?
- unpicking and understanding the language of the new curriculum
- identifying the key knowledge and skills and making links to the the four purposes
- identifying effective approaches in mathematics teaching
- developing an action plan for implementing change back in school
What people say about this course...
"Feel very informed about the changes and rationale for the new curriculum. Lots of useful ideas for strategic planning and next steps for school. Diolch!!" Summer Course Attendee 13/06/19 "Today has been extremely helpful and informative. I feel more knowledgeable about the Numeracy AoLE and the expectations. Today has enabled me to create an action plan to prepare for the new curriculum in 2020." Summer Course Attendee 13/06/19 "Excellent advice about the new AoLE for mathematics and numeracy." Summer Course Attendee 13/06/19