Mathematics and Numeracy in PS1 (Nursery and Reception) SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
This course will examine Progression Step 1 of the new AoLE for mathematics and numeracy and clarify what this looks like in nursery and reception classes.
- Clarify the what and the how of the new AoLE
- Unpick the jargon and explore effective teaching and learning strategies through practical activities that can be taken straight back to the classroom
- Explain the principles of progression and how these guide learning in the classroom
Course Presenter: Lynwen Barnsley
Course Location: South Wales - Cardiff
Future Inn's Conference Covid Policy
- Meetings will be arranged based on 1m social distancing.
- Anti-bac stations will continue to be in place.
- Social distancing encouraged in all public areas.
- Enhanced cleaning of public areas & high-level touch areas, this includes conference area.
- Staff members continuing to wear masks and guests asked to wear masks in all public areas.
- One way system when entering and exiting hotel.
- Conference guests asked to complete self-disclosure form on arrival.
- Individual water bottles will be provided.
- Tea/coffee served in training rooms.
- Lunches (in individual bags) served in training room with a choice of standard, vegetarian, vegan or specific dietary requirement – if possible, please advise of gluten free or other dietary requirements in advance.