LIVE ONLINE: Assessment In Learning Strategies (Afternoon 1pm – 3.30pm)
Many schools need help to see what practical assessment looks like in the CfW. After running highly successful 2-day courses for head teachers, this half-day online programme will focus on what effective research suggests teachers should be doing, what this should look like in the classroom and what strategies work! As part of the session, we will examine how teachers can use their planning effectively to plan for and demonstrate progress in a lesson and over time. This short and snappy half day programme is full of quick take-aways that can be implemented by all staff.
- What is a practical assessment, and what is Estyn looking for?
- What strategies work best in the classroom to promote Assessment “IN” Learning?
- How can teachers plan for and demonstrate medium- and short-term progression?
Course Presenter: Huw Duggan
Course Location: LIVE ONLINE MEETING
What Happens Next?
- Please provide Collective Learning with the email address of the person who will be attending the training.
- Your presenter will email a meeting invitation link to the person who is attending so that they can join her live on the day.
- The meeting room will only be available to those who have been sent the link and will be admitted to the room on the day.
- All resource materials will be sent electronically to the attendee after the event.