FP Outdoor Learning Classrooms
What can I do with this concrete ‘space’?
Introducing, organising, and managing an outdoor classroom can be extremely challenging, especially in schools where there is little access to suitable outdoor space.
This event will focus specifically on areas adjacent to classrooms (the ‘bit’ outside the classroom) and will provide practitioners with the opportunity to refine and further develop current systems for organising and managing this interesting area.
- discuss opportunities to create and further develop areas adjacent to classrooms so they provide meaningful and relevant learning experiences that link with the natural world
- share interesting ‘outdoor classroom’ case studies from a variety of schools across Wales and beyond
- provide opportunities to plan for specific high quality outdoor space/classroom provision
What people say about the Outdoor Learning Classrooms course...
- "I found the training really useful! Jen was fantastic and full of knowledge. Have lots of ideas to take back to school"
- Excellent course. Clarified lots of points. Full of good ideas and opportunities to discuss. Really enjoyed & leaving better informed. Thank you"
- "Fast paced course that covered a wide range of ideas for good practise. A range of excellent resources / websites / social media platforms shared. Good opportunities to share with a wider range of schools."