Expressive Arts in PS2 (Y1, Y2, Y3) SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
Getting to Grips with the ‘Expressive Arts AoLE’
This programme will give you creative and practical strategies for improving and developing the Expressive Arts in years 1, 2 & 3. As well as giving comprehensive and inspiring activities for Progress step 2, delegates will also have time to plan collaboratively for this AoLE, and they can link this to other areas of learning. This course will give inspiring ideas for progress step 2 as well as pedagogical strategies to improve progress in this AoLE.
- getting ready for the Progress Steps 2 in the Expressive arts and where it links with the other AoLE’s
- considering what things are the same and what are different in Progress steps 1
- considering how we can plan in a cross curricular manner to get the most out of the expressive arts as a vehicle for engagement and challenge
- opportunities to plan collaboratively
- creative methods of recording evidence in the Expressive Arts
- practical strategies and planning templates
What people say about the Expressive Arts in PS2 course..."Good ideas and LOTS to think about." Course delegate Summer 2021 "Good delivery of AoLE. Helped with my own understanding and how to deliver to staff at school. Highlighted Expressive Arts as an integral part of the New Curriculum, and not one to be forgotten about." Course delegate Summer 2021
Course Presenters: David Powell; Upbeat Music and Arts, Huw Duggan
David Powell; Upbeat Music and Arts
Course Location: South Wales - Cardiff
Future Inn's Conference Covid Policy
- Meetings will be arranged based on 1m social distancing.
- Anti-bac stations will continue to be in place.
- Social distancing encouraged in all public areas.
- Enhanced cleaning of public areas & high-level touch areas, this includes conference area.
- Staff members continuing to wear masks and guests asked to wear masks in all public areas.
- One way system when entering and exiting hotel.
- Conference guests asked to complete self-disclosure form on arrival.
- Individual water bottles will be provided.
- Tea/coffee served in training rooms.
- Lunches (in individual bags) served in training room with a choice of standard, vegetarian, vegan or specific dietary requirement – if possible, please advise of gluten free or other dietary requirements in advance.