Achieving Excellent in the FP in an Estyn Inspection SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
The balance between FP philosophy, pedagogy and the achievement of high standards is a current issue that many schools are trying to address.
- pupil voice
- enhanced and continuous provision
- appropriate balance between focused teaching and choice
- effective deployment of adults to improve standards
- differentiation and meeting the needs of all learners
- exemplar classroom organisation
- unique systems for assessment of and for learning
- whole phase long, mid and short-term planning
- progression and continuity in role-play provision
What people say about this course...
"Wonderful, simple ideas to implement in class from September. Already using peer/self assessment sea creatures and they are very effective." Course attendee 11/06/19 "Excellent information on how to improve the FP within the school. Realistic Approach." Course attendee 11/06/19 "Lots to think about for september but the course has provided clear ideas about the way forward. Diolch yn faur." Course attendee 11/06/19