Writing in the FP – SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
This course will provide you with many excellent practical ideas to help you raise standards in writing. It will explain how a consistent approach that develops through clear stages, raises standards.
- developing writing throughout the FP - early mark making/emergent writing extensive list of suggested activities
- top tips and hints on raising standards in writing
- clear messages on 'the importance of talk'
- information on how oracy, reading and writing correlate together to raise standards in writing
- an exemplar emergent writing policy