Understanding the new AoLE for Mathematics and Numeracy SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
Are you ready to implement the new Maths and Numeracy AoLE?
What changes will you need to make?
This course will provide practical strategies for auditing your current provision and ensuring effective implementation of the new curriculum.
- getting ready for the new AoLE for maths and numeracy
- identifying the important changes - what is the same and what is different about the new and old curriculum?
- unpicking and understanding the language of the new curriculum
- identifying the key knowledge and skills and making links to the the four purposes
- identifying effective approaches in mathematics teaching
- developing an action plan for implementing change back in school
What people say about this course...
"Very informative and now I am clearer as to what is expected in terms of the new curriculum. The handouts were very important and clear. Just what we needed! Thank you for a great day." Course Delegate Oct 2019 "A very good insight into the new AoLE. Lots of good resources to be used, especially for action planning. The resources can be used straight away in school ad will hopefully help us start our journey with the New Curriculum." Course Delegate Oct 2019 "Really helpful in unpicking the document. Good mix of practical and leadership actions to implement. Presented in a very accessible way but with lots of detailed information to take away to work through." Course Delegate Oct 2019