NEW: Moving the Foundation Phase forward under the New Curriculum SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
This course is now FULLY BOOKED, it is running again on Wednesday 3rd November 2021, click here to book onto this date
This course will clarify what is happening to the Foundation Phase under the new curriculum in Wales. It will focus on what needs to stay the same and what needs to change.
- golden rules for an effective Foundation Phase
- timetables/fitting everything in
- bringing Year 3 into PS2
- bringing the learning in - visits and visitors etc
- raising standards through effective support staff
Long term topic mapping-how to maximise cross curricular links in the new AoLEs through project work
What people say about the Moving the Foundation Phase Forward course..."Fantastic course, well organised and definitely helpful. Full of useful but practical tips and advice. Thanks Cath :) " Course attendee 19/05/21 "Great info and delivery. Good use of space and having small numbers. Cath is also informative, friendly and knowledgeable. And helpful too! Thanks!" Course attendee 19/05/21 "Fantastic day. Reassurance - keep some things the same - not all new. Fab 7 sections - feed into school over next year and a half - great place to start back once covid restrictions easing. A superb recap - love the Golden Rules, Non Negotiables - Thank you.." Course attendee 19/05/21
Course Presenter: Cath Delve
Course Location: South Wales - Cardiff
Future Inn's Conference Covid Policy
- Meetings will be arranged based on 1m social distancing.
- Anti-bac stations will continue to be in place.
- Social distancing encouraged in all public areas.
- Enhanced cleaning of public areas & high-level touch areas, this includes conference area.
- Staff members continuing to wear masks and guests asked to wear masks in all public areas.
- One way system when entering and exiting hotel.
- Conference guests asked to complete self-disclosure form on arrival.
- Individual water bottles will be provided.
- Tea/coffee served in training rooms.
- Lunches (in individual bags) served in training room with a choice of standard, vegetarian, vegan or specific dietary requirement – if possible, please advise of gluten free or other dietary requirements in advance.