LIVE ONLINE: The Essential Guide to Implementing and Embedding the LLC AoLE: What? When? Why? How? – 1/2 day course
This half day event will replace the original 3 day package, it contains the most essential tips and advice for embracing the LLC AoLE.
Half Day Times: 9am to 12:30pm
The format of training session will be somewhat different as we will be ‘meeting’ live, but on screen. The training will be for a small group so that we can be interactive. The half day will be chunked into a series of bitesize pieces and will include tasks for reflection as well as discussion and collaboration.
- How can you deepen what you have already started?
- How can you reflect on the steps you might have taken so far?
- What might the pitfalls be, and how can we overcome them?
- How do we embrace the creative philosophy whilst sustaining and developing standards?
Course Presenter: Helen Bowen
Live Online Course - ZOOM Meeting
What Happens Next?
- Please provide Collective Learning with the email address of the person who will be attending the training days.
- Helen Bowen will send through a Zoom Meeting invite to the person who is attending so that they can join her live on the day.
- The meeting room will only be available to those who have been sent the link and will be admitted to the room on the day.
- For safety, the meeting room will then be ‘locked’ once the training has started, and no other participants will be able to enter.
- All materials will be sent electronically to the attendee after the event.