Health & Wellbeing AoLE Online Course – Cath Delve and Karen Mills
This Online course costs £400 plus VAT. This entitles the purchasing school unlimited access for 6 months.
Are you ready to implement the new Health and Wellbeing AoLE?
What changes will you need to make?
This course will provide practical strategies for auditing your current provision and ensuring effective implementation of the new curriculum.
- getting ready for the new AoLE for Health & Wellbeing
- identifying the important changes - what is the same and what is different about the new and old curriculum?
- unpicking and understanding the language of the new curriculum
- identifying the key knowledge and skills and making links to the the four purposes
- identifying effective approaches in Health & Wellbeing teaching
- developing an action plan for implementing change back in school