Health & Wellbeing AoLE in PS1/PS2 (Nursery to Y3)
This course will unpick the AoLE for Health & Wellbeing from Nursery to Y3.
- explain key changes and terminology
- suggest effective and challenging activities, resources and learning strategies to support its successful implementation
What people say about the Health & Wellbeing AoLE in PS1 & PS2 course..."I thoroughly enjoyed the training! It has really inspired me and I am equipped with lots of new and lovely ideas!" "Very informative and helpful. Lots of resources that can be used. Made a complicated AoLE clear and accessible." "The course was packed with so much useful information and ideas, all broken down so it didn't feel overwhelming. Really enjoyed." Course attendees 16/11/21
Course Presenters: Cath Delve, Karen Mills
Course Location: South Wales - Cardiff
Future Inn's Conference Covid Policy
- Meetings will be arranged based on 1m social distancing.
- Anti-bac stations will continue to be in place.
- Social distancing encouraged in all public areas.
- Enhanced cleaning of public areas & high-level touch areas, this includes conference area.
- Staff members continuing to wear masks and guests asked to wear masks in all public areas.
- One way system when entering and exiting hotel.
- Conference guests asked to complete self-disclosure form on arrival.
- Individual water bottles will be provided.
- Tea/coffee served in training rooms.
- Lunches (in individual bags) served in training room with a choice of standard, vegetarian, vegan or specific dietary requirement – if possible, please advise of gluten free or other dietary requirements in advance.