Achieving Excellent in the FP in an Estyn Inspection SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
The balance between FP philosophy, pedagogy and the achievement of high standards is a current issue that many schools are trying to address.
- pupil voice
- enhanced and continuous provision
- appropriate balance between focused teaching and choice
- effective deployment of adults to improve standards
- differentiation and meeting the needs of all learners
- exemplar classroom organisation
- unique systems for assessment of and for learning
- whole phase long, mid and short-term planning
- progression and continuity in role-play provision
What people say about the FP Estyn Inspection course...
"Very engaging and 'experienced' presentation. Great resources and points to consider and implement back in school." Course Attendee summer 2018
"Up to date, practical and straightforward ideas for practice in school. Feeling very positive and inspired to make changes to our FP." Course Attendee summer 2018
"Clear links between Estyn recommendations / framework and day to day practice. Worked at all levels from classroom teacher practice to strategic planning. Very informative day with a skilled presenter - outlined clear steps for school improvement." Course Attendee summer 2018