Developing your Middle Leadership Skills as a TLR holder – 1-day course Summer SOUTH WALES (Cardiff)
This 3-day module is a rolling programme. The days can be completed in any order and can also be booked as stand-alone days.
Course objectivesDay 3 - Thursday 13th June 2019
- developing the critical skills of middle leaders
- building teams and developing effective team dynamics
- developing effective skills to support performance management
- personal development: applications, interviews and improving presentation skills
- whole school data analysis: core data sets: becoming an expert!
- undertaking work scrutiny analysis
- reaching, recording and reporting accurate judgements
- presenting findings to stakeholders
- analysing wider data evidences- reading /numeracy tests and improving pupil performance
- triangulating evaluation evidences
- assessing teacher performance and developing mentoring and coaching skills
- improving teacher performance by developing high quality feedback skills